Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 27 June 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~153 Anniversary, Wedding and Love

There is a lovely new challenge set this week by the lovely Kim aka Basement Stamper over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Here is what Kim has to say...  It's Kim and I'm excited to be hosting this weeks challenge.  June here in the states is often a time of many anniversaries and weddings and so I challenge you to create with an Anniversary, Wedding or Love theme.

While you all are busy creating, I'll be celebrating with the love of my life our 18th anniversary so can't wait to see what you all come up with.  Have fun and hope you love every minute creating!


CONGRATULATIONS Kim & hubby!

Here is my card...


                   Stamps used: Hunk, Crown, Kitty, Large love definition & Polka Dot Swirl

The background was created using Faber Castell Gelatos. Hunk & Kitty were stamped and embossed onto white cardstock.. and the little fishy is hand drawn!

Hope you like my card.. usual rules apply if you are joining us this week.

Thank you for calling! Have a great weekend. Gez

~♥♥♥~
 


6 comments:

  1. Love this Gez, the colors are amazing!! I love that he has a fish in his hand for kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours blend beautifully and create a lovely 'warm' card. I like how you added stitching and torn edges and Kitty is obviously eyeing off the fish that Hunk is holding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great elements here, Gez, from the blended colors to the stitching to the tearing and the list goes on. All these elements come together perfectly. But, that's not all--there's a story to tell here about a boy and his cat and a fish! That's love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving those colourful backgrounds Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant!! I love the deep coloured background Gez and Hunk and kitty are just perfect here, the little touch of greeny gold around their features is magic :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable Gez! :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx