Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #154 Vaction

It's time for a brand NEW challenge from the Stampotique Designers challenge blog!

And what a fitting challenge for me! Not that I have any holiday plans right now but my daughter is away overseas and I'm converting the time and the weather daily to her little brother!!!

I am hoping my daughter has found the sweetest, most mysterious looking place anyone could imagine... she's on a trip of a lifetime - again!

Here is what our wonderful hostess Kathi Rerek has to say this week... It's the summer here, which means it's the perfect time for a break from your everyday activities, like school or work! My challenge this week is Vacation and/or Travel! 

There's a lot of latitude (pun intended) with this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all create!

Here is my card..


                                                         Stamps used: Jasmin, Small butterfly, Spidergrass and Dandelion Duo


The background was made using different colours of spray inks. I stamped the flowers and butterflies directly onto the card using a black permanent ink. Jasmin was stamped onto plain white cardstock and coloured using watercolour paints.

Thank you for calling.

I hope you like my card and can join in the fun this month over at the Challenge blog usual rules apply. 

 Good luck for the draw!

 Happy creating, Gez

7 comments:

  1. You created directly from your heart on this one, Gez, and it is beautiful! I wish your daughter well on her visit to my country! If she travels to Boston, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, Fabulous card. I love the background in your card, and I hope your Daughter is enjoying her trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful Gez, love the background. Rae is having so many wonderful life experiences for one so young - it's fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, I just love that quote and it's perfect for this scene. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Gez, I love it! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, hope your daughter is enjoying the US.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Gez! What a fab colours and I love the whole idea for this theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx