Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #158 Black & White with a pop of colour

Time for a new challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

And this week, it's the turn of our very lovely Kay to be our hostess, here is what she has to say...

Kay here and it is my turn to host the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!  What might seem like a simple challenge to most, for some, whose work is generally full of color, it really will be a challenge.  But, for all of us, it's good to try something different. I have been on a black'n'white artistic kick lately because I love the crisp freshness it can bring to a card, journal page or ATC. Whatever you decide to do, keep it black and white with just a pop of 

Great challenge Kay! Here is my card...



 Stamps used: Femme Collage & Small Butterfly

I just love this collage stamp from Stampotique Originals online shop. It is sooooo versatile.

I stamped Jo's butterfly onto an off-cut of used deli paper. I love how the colours pop!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

I hope you can join in the fun. The Design Team have lots of creations to inspire you and full challenge details HERE 

 Good Luck for the monthly draw!

Gez ♥ 


6 comments:

  1. I just bought this collage stamp, Gez, after admiring it for months! I have not yet used it, so am glad that you did here. Adding the deli paper butterfly is pure genius, as I can still see through it to the yummy background. Now, *that's* a pop of color, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gez, I love these stamps and you've used them perfectly here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collage stamp is so perfect and I love that your pop of color is on the butterfly. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Gez! I love your butterfly - reaching for deli paper now!!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx