Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 1 August 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ August Colour challenge

It's the first dare of the month for the Daring Cardmakers and therefore, time for a brand NEW colour dare challenge!

I just LOVE these colours chosen by Svenja over at Millefeuille.






     SWOOOOOOOON !!!!

They just make my heart sing ♥♥♥

So I made a card... Just for you!



I've kept this card CAS with the addition of some collage circles using some of my favourite stamps from Stampotique Originals.

I've used Stars (from the Design Cube) also, Eiffel Tower, Love you heart, French Journal Page, Crow Line, and just for you (from the Barcode Text stamp)

I hope you like my card. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Hope you can take up the dare... Have a great weekend. Gez ♥


6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really special Gez! Love the colours, shapes, textures, images...everything! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours! Love your circles and the way you have combined those images! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different stamps you have used, have you used inks to create the background? stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, love this color combination, Gez, and, therefore, your beautiful card! But, that color alone doesn't get us to the finish line. For that, its that unique design! Clever! Very, very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx