Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 8 August 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Beautiful Beach Huts

It's time for a brand NEW dare over at the Daring Cardmakers this week and the very lovely Kathy has got an AWESOME dare for you...... she would like you to include a beach hut in your creation!

I don't know about you but there is something quaint about beach huts!

I've made a couple of cards for this weeks dare, here is my first one..


 I do love a bit of bunting too !!!
  

No stamps used this week, there's a shock!!

Hope you like my very wobbly hand drawn huts! I thought the torn card reminded me of waves so I kept it in my design!

Thank you for calling. I hope you can join in the fun! The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you HERE.

  Have a great weekend. Gez xxoo


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your beach huts are the real deal ;) Fabulous ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were stamps. Your beach hut drawings are amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Did you draw them all? I thought they were stamps too. You are far too clever Mrs B xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gez! One would have made me smile but all of these lovely beachhuts has me with a massive grin! Fantastic! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great huts Gez and yes you can't go wrong with bunting and I love your wonky huts - so unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - you can't beat a few beach huts and some bunting. Love the PPs you have used.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx