Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 22 August 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Parties & Festivals ~ Sponsored Docrafts Dare

It's party time this morning over at the Daring Cardmakers! We have a beautiful sponsored dare for you!

The Design Team have been busy creating using some sooooon to be released brand NEW products from Docrafts.

How lucky are we! Thank YOU so much Docrafts...

One of the first things I did with the new dies is try each size and make a sample swatch to keep for future reference. Here you can clearly see all the different sizes and I just love the circle dies. They finish the tags off perfectly ♥



I made some tags using the dies and also the papers from the A4 Ultimate paper pack.

It is unbelievable the amount of products in this kit!


Included in the kit: 18 Die-cut Sheets, 22 Papers (11 designs) 8 Decoupage Sheets (4 designs)


  Here are some of the tags I made...


 I absolutely adore vintage Christmas images and these are so high quality and charming.

Included on the die cut sheets are some envelopes which I embellished and of course, had to shabby them-up-a-bit! Using Distress Inks and gold acrylic paint!

    
I still can't believe all the possibilities from this Ultimate pack!!!


I was also, lucky enough to get to use some of the brand NEW stamps and just had to make some cards!

   Victorian Christmas A5 Clear Stamp Set


My cards...


There's quite a bit of sparkle on this card, so hard to capture on camera!


Both images were stamped and embossed onto white cardstock. Coloured with watercolour paints to help give a vintage look and then matted and layered using pattern papers from the Ultimate pack.



~♥~

If I had more time I would have created some decoupage cards for you as there are plenty to choose from in the paper pack. I can also imagine these images mounted onto jewellry items and covered in Glossy Accents..... oh, if only I had more time !!

Hopefully, once the school hols are over I can come back to these gorgeous sets and play some more!

   ~♥~

One last thing for me to share with you is how I have used some of the images along with some of the versatile Tando Creative products... would you believe that this is actually postable! It is slim enough and comes with an outer cover so the receiver can stand it up easily!


 Be still my beating heart !!


Thank you for calling and staying with me throughout this post! Please pop on over to the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog to see lots more inspiration using some of the fabulous new releases from Docrafts and for your chance to win some goodies!


  Have a great weekend. Gez




2 comments:

  1. wow you have been busy Gez! Love what you have done with the Tando frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this! Just made me a box frame and I think I know what the theme for the next one will be!!
    TFS Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx