Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #161 ~ Flowers

This week Kristen has got a beautiful challenge for you over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

She would like to see your blooms!

I've made a tip-in for my planner using the gorgeous Mermaid by Linda Peterson.


I've also used one of my all time favourite Stampotique stamps Dasiy, Daisy by Jo Capper-Sandon along with one of my favourite sentiments World All Her Own and also Sun Design. We could do with some sun at the moment !

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

  Have a great weekend. Gez ♥ 




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece of artwork Gez but what's a "tip-in"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The undersea world is full of flora, and you have shown that here with Daisy, Daisy, and I love it. Linda Peterson's "Hazel" characters are so perky in all the settings. I especially love the Mermaid! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely diffused background Gez, great art work! Love this :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx