Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #162 Under the sea

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

This week our lovely hostess Arwen has got a gorgeous challenge for you. Here is what she has to say... 


Who doesn't remember - Arielle the little mermaid :) I love the sea and the residents there. Mixed with fantasy and mysticism, a perfect theme for a Stampotique Challenge!
Let me see how your underwater world looks like.xx Arwen


Great challenge Arwen! Here is my card....


 Stamps used: Smumanha, Smushasha, Octopet, Seaweed & Fancy fishes and birthday wishes!

I just love this sentiment! Fancy fishes and birthday wishes! I've had it for so long and STILL love it!

I've made a CAS to begin with and then...... *coughs* I went down the inky road. Like you do! I think the combination works well on this card.

Look at little Octopet. Every mermaid should have one!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. And if it's your birthday today then I'm wishing you lots & lots of fancy fishes and birthday wishes!

  Have a great day. Gez ♥



P.s. Don't forget to call over at the Designers Challenge blog for lots of inspiration and prize draw details!

12 comments:

  1. Love this Gez, fabulousssssss card!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez this is wonderful, I love the inkyness and your doodled border, and the sentiment is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Gez <3
    Wonderful project.
    It make me smile how Smumanha cuddles Octopet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that background, so bright and colorful and your fancy fishes are great!! Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to say am blown away by your DT card, it is so sensational. Such gorgeous colours and textures, loving all your characters.

    I hope this card will be framed and hung somewhere lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gez! Love that background and the way Octopet is getting a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is most definitely a piece of art, Gez, and not merely a beautiful card! Love the richness of color and the depth of the scene you have created. You win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got inky after being CAS-it looks amazing on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, I am drooling. This is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Gez, so inspiring too!!! I've seen it on FB first a few days ago, so just wanted to say 'hi' today on this amazing make :) Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx