Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Out with the old....

.... and in with the new!

I'm planning a complete blog make-over in the next few days while my technical support is home (aka my daughter ;-)

Sadly, I won't be keeping this html.... BUT EVERYTHING on my blog is coming with me!

EXCITING times ahead!


Her dress reads.. Do not confirm to the pattern of this world. Let your instinct guide you..

Thanking everyone from the bottom of my heart for your support and comments over the years and for making me feel loved most of all.

I shall definitely be visiting everyone soon!


  Happy creating, Gez xxx

7 comments:

  1. I hope we get to know where to find you next.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hopefully we get to see you.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great motivational piece of art to make your departing (temporarily) from this particular path, Gez! Will definitely see you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I will continue to follow you Gez, just let us know where :) Wonderful piece and message on the dress of this gorgeous girl today!! Have a great time with your daughter, hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely art....don't forget to tell us your new address ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the new you. I do like your lady, reminds me of those figures I see and want but cannot afford.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, such a fabulous work of art :-)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx