Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #163 Refresh It

What a fabulous theme for a challenge! This week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog our lovely hostess Kaz would like to see you refresh it!

Here is what Kaz says... We all love playing with new stamps, but sometimes it's good to revisit some that have been neglected for a while. I'd like you to find an old favourite and give it a new lease of life.

Moon Girl was my first ever Stampotique purchase, many mooons ago !

Great challenge Kaz, here is my card...


It was fun to create a card using Moon Girl. First of all, I stamped a couple of Giant Shrooms onto my card and made a mask for them so I could stamp the card with Snowflakes using Distress Ink.

I decided to colour the shrooms with Prisma pencils, something else I haven't used in a long time!

There is lots of sparkle on this card but sadly, the photo doesn't do it justice!

Moon Girl was added to my card along with the sentiment stamp World All Her Own. I just couldn't resist giving her one of Janet's little cupcakes from her Tiny Handhelds stamp.

I hope you like my card. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Have fun with the challenge too ♥


4 comments:

  1. Love the little cupcake moon girl has!
    Lovely project Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful, Gez! Moon Girl is so tiny and delicate...love her sitting on top of that schroon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Gez, I've always loved Moon Girl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx