Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #164 Animals

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Our lovely hostess Sue has got a fabulous challenge for you!

Napoleon once said that the English are a nation of shopkeepers.What he should have said is that we are a nation of animal lovers. Nearly everyone I know has got a cat or dog, a pet rabbit or bird, and I know that my Stampotique teamies have their pets too. So this week we're celebrating the fur and feathers and I challenge you to create something with either animals or birds. So put your best paw forward and bring it on.


Have fun!

I decided to make a tag for the challenge this week incoparating a very important sentiment!


 Stamps used: Hung Out To Dry, Keep Calm and in the background Friends hold you up when you rest your little wings

Thank you for calling. Pop on over to the challenge blog to see lots more inspiration. Good luck for the challenge. Gez ♥

9 comments:

  1. Super tag, Gez! Love all the color and texture and interest in your background! "Hung Out to Dry" is perfect with this sentiment, so this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, Gez ! love the colours especially !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Tag, loving the colours and the washi tape. Gorgeous sentiment one that i agree with :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Gez and I love the thoughts behind it. Holding your wings xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Gez, and what a stunning background!Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Gez, beautiful background, enjoy Rachel being home xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!! Loving the background colours :-) Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx