Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #165 Just One Stamp

It's time for a lovely new challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog and this week our hostess Sam would like you to use... 'just one stamp'

Here is my card for the latest challenge.


My one stamp used is called Femme Collage by Amy Wilson Wellenstein, isn't it pretty!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, hope you can play along. Good luck for the draw!

  Happy creating, Gez


5 comments:

  1. I love that stamp and your creation is just beautiful Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know that I love this stamp, Gez, as I used it for this challenge, too! But, while mine has a more vintage-y flavor, you are all full of color and she definitely has a more festive air about her--just shows the versatility of this stamp! Love the addition of the stitching here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Gez, I love your stitching and these colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx