Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #166 Early Halloween

Posting for the last time on my 'old' blog! I should have moved yesterday but we ran out of time! Did you know it's time for a brand new challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.  

This week our hostess Carol would like us to get our 'spook on'

Here is what she has to say...

I love Halloween and as a crafter it can never start early enough. So for the challenge this week I am sneeking it in a week early. So I hope you have fun getting an early Spook on. Carol x

Great challenge to get you in the mood. Hope you can join us. Here is my tag...


A simple background stamped over with French Journal PageCrow Line was also stamped directly onto the background.

The pumpkins from the Halloween Cube 2 were stamped and coloured along with 'Fragile' from the Barcode Text stamp onto plain cardstock, cut out and added to my tag. Not forgetting the little cheeky chappie on top of the stack from '3 in a round' 

Thank you for calling today. I will be sure to be in touch once I've moved my url! Hope you can join in the fun over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, you know we can't wait to see your spook! Good luck for the draw too, usual rules apply!

  Gez ♥♥

 

8 comments:

  1. Great tag for this challenge, Gez! Love that your crows are not "on the level," as it adds a very "artsy" feel here. Super stack of pumpkins define the season, but your head from "3 in a round" certainly announces the holiday! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Gez, it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Love the stacked look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you if you are calling after my blog change. Hugs, Gez

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx