Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 September 2014

Ti Amo

Thank you, Thank YOU! for the lovely response to my blog make-over. 

Thank you!


I've made this card for the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog this week and I share a behind the scenes look over at the wonderful A sprinkle of imagination creative blog today!

Thank you as always for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.


Have a great weekend. Ti Amo! 

  Happy creating, Gez xxo


8 comments:

  1. I love all the layers on this sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez looove your Art :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. :) As is the new look blog. Think I am getting updates through facebook so don't think I need the blogloving thing as well....but I might be wrong...not up on the social media world really!!! ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Gez <3
    Wonderful card!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely, Gez. The colours, the mushroom, the cute sentiment, the little bunny ... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Gez! Love all the interest in the background, too! Again, congrats on your new look! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and love the new blog. Sorry I haven't visited so much recently, but somehow life gets in the way, but that doesn't mean you are forgotten - hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx