Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 October 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Sentimental

I know it doesn't sound much of a dare, when I set it... what was I thinking of !! Wait til next time!!! ;-))

I am delighted this week to be your hostess over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog. This week I want you to share your favourite quote/sentiment with us but also, why not spice things up and challenge yourself to try something new or refresh an old technique you haven't used in a while.... for me I've been getting to grips with the IndigoBlu FlitterGlu & Mega-Flakes these are sooooooo SCRUMMY !!

Here is my card for this weeks dare...


The beautiful stamps I used are also from IndigoBlu doesn't the butterfly look like a great big beautiful moth ♥♥ 


 Here's a closer look...





Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.


Keep warm, wishing you a beautiful weekend. 

Happy creating, Gez

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sunset colours and the butterfly looks gorgeous Gez! (I have flakes and glue on my birthday wishlist, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment and wow I love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx