Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 October 2014

New Kid On The Block!

What an EXCITING week! I am delighted to be your hostess today for the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers I couldn't help resist couple that with one of the BRAND NEW stamp releases from Stampotique Originals !!!!!

This weeks challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog this week is Masculine so I think I've got everything covered!!!!!

As it's the first dare of the month over at the Daring Cardmakers it's a colour challenge dare and I was delighted to pick the colours for you this month.. here they are... Mmm... warm spices mixed with a few cool notes!



  My card...



I just love this new guy by Daniel Torrente called Buru ! Isn't he AWESOME !!

I'm not sure whether he's been up to mischief or if he's planning it !!!! But he's sitting under the brand NEW Arch stamp by our very own Arwen McCullen.. PERFECTION!

I've over stamped France's gorgeous NEW Postmark over the arch too!

I hope you like my card. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

  Have a great weekend. Gez ♥


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this card! The new fella is so cool - definitely need to take another look at him.
    And I love the background, it has such great depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and such glorious colours - loved using them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the little fella and the background you have given him. The colour combo photo is so inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  5. A surprising combination of stamps, Gez, but they work together perfectly! Coupled with your color challenge, you have a resultant gorgeous card! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your card! I ordered Buru the other day. I'll be stalking my mailman until he arrives! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card the background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx