Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

NEW URL!

Hi everyone, I love and appreciate you all taking the time to call and visit my blog and thank you for your kind comments. I recently changed my URL, thankfully, I didn't loose any blog content or my followers widget. Please note, if I am in your blog reading list on your side bar you might need to update my details to the new URL as follow:- http://3littlebirdsstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

Many thanks, happy creating, Gez xxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new gig, Gez! Indigo Blue is a great place to call "home!" Love your pieces here, my friend. You are off to a wonderful start! Mwah! Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx