Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Recycled & reused !!

There's a story behind this card! For more details please pop on over to A sprinkle of imagination's Creative blog...

I am also entering my card into this weeks dare over at the Daring Cardmakers. This week Beckie would like us to include an old book page included on our creations.

Here is my card...


I really enjoyed making this card from leftovers, sometimes we don't have to look to far to find inspiration!


Have a great Sunday, Gez


3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Gez, very stylish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... I spotted so many details on the second glance. Amazing! (the skulls on the yellow-orange paper are so unexpected)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx