Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 20 October 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #169 Purple, Black & Pink

The latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's challenge blog is to use black, pink & purple! What a lovely combination set by Carol Fox.

I've just bought a brand new journal and decided to decorate the cover so it's easy to spot on my shelf!


I created a simple background using acrylic paints, then stamped and embossed the very beautiful Memo Page stamp directly onto my cardstock. Also, adding Peggy and a couple of her favourite goodies to play with from the Tools Cube.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.


  Happy creating, Gez



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love, love, love this, Gez! And, yes, Peggy, too! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colours for a goth girl - great journal cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx