Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #168 Book Text

I'm late! I'm late! for a very important date!!!

Our power lines suddenly went down Wednesday morning this week! A problem outside the property! To say it was a shock to the whole family !!! It's always suprising how much we rely on modern technology when we have to go without it! Thankfully, the problem was sorted. It also turns out we've been paying for BT infinity when it wasn't even connected, not quite sure how that works!!!!

I am happy to finally be able to share my challenge card with you for the latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

Corrie would like you to use book text. This is such a versatile material and when I get a bit stuck, I regularly reach for an old book to use the pages. I think everybody has an old book or magazine lying around to use. I can't wait to see what you come up with, but most of all have fun creating !!! 

Great challenge Corrie! Here is my card...


I can remember spending hours as a child sitting and cutting out clippings from magazines. My inspiration for my card this week!

For my card, I stamped The Crafter directly onto my card. Then I kindly asked Hazelheart if I could borrow her heart and stamped it onto texted paper. 

The words are borrowed from the sentiment World All Her Own.

Such a fun card to make! The Design Team are waiting to share lots of inspiration with you! Hope you can join in the fun. 

 Have a great weekend. Gez


3 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous Gez, so glad you're back in the 21st century again ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card, and the use of the scissors with the hearts is fantastic!! :D Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this, Gez! Just adding bits'n'pieces of book text in the foreground makes a bold statement! Well played!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx