Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #170 Gouls and goblins

This week we have a very festive challenge for you over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog. 

Our lovely hostess Kristen would like you to get your spook on!! Here is what she has to say...

Calling all Pumpkins, Ghosts, Dragons, and Witches too, we’ve got a SPOOKY time planned just for you!!!!!!!!
I completely LOVE Halloween, and any chance I get to make a spooky project, I will. This week I am challenging you to create a project inspired by Halloween.  Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Kristen


Hehe.... FaBuLoUS challenge Kristen :-))


I've made a card..


Mmm... I had some fun making this background! It was created using spray inks and white acrylic paint splats!

I've got my pumpkin, have you got yours?

Hamlet of Halloween is just off to purchase one... follow the SIGN Hamlet... I hope Roc doesn't mind these cheeky little pumpkins high jacking her sign!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The design team have got lots of creative inspiration to help you get your spook on! Why not pop over and say BOO !

 I'm entering my card into the Simon Says Monday Challenges: Anything Goes

  Happy creating, Gez

6 comments:

  1. Love this Gez! That background is just gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background texture and interest here, Gez! Love the stitched border, too. I love your sense of humor! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how your mash of stamps Gez :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gez, I love these colours and your stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Gez! The background is stunning and I love the colour palette you've chosen! Great piece of art! :)
    Hope you're well and thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx