Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #171 Use your favourite colours

It's time for a new challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers  challenge blog. This week our hostess Nellie has a colourful challenge for you!

Nellie says... No explanation needed for this week's challenge. I'm asking you to use your favourite colours. Use as many colours as you want to. I think we all have favourite colour combinations, , colours that always match, colours that work for us, colours we turn to when we lack a bit of inspiration. Mine are variations of green and blue. What are yours?

Oooh.. this is tricky for me! I love bright colours and colours that make my artwork ping! My colours challenge with the seasons and at the moment I am enjoying nice warm colours. Here is my tag...

 Stamps used: Ponytail, Goth Chandelier, Handle With Care from the Barcode Text and in the background Friends hold you up when

I dry brushed acrylic paint onto my tag and dipped a stencil into gold paint to add interest to my tag. Ponytail was stamped onto blackboard cardstock which happened to have white dots sprinkled on it, which I didn't realise!! She was embossed with white embossing powder.

I really enjoyed this challenge, thank You Nellie. Hope you can join in the fun!

 Happy creating, Gez 


__._,_.___

4 comments:

  1. You not only have chosen a wonderful color palette, Gez, but a great array of stamps, both in your background and foreground! Great use of that stencil and washi tape as added elements of interest! A lot of creativity going on in your fun tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pony tail matches the ribbon on your tag! Perfect ... Lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and beautiful choice of colours Gez. Lover your tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx