Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 10 November 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour Challenge

I'm late, I'm late!!!

The gorgeous Daring Cardmakers have got a FAB-U-LOUS colour challenge for YOU!!

Our lovely Leo has chosen this months colours... Mmmmm......


I knew straight away I wanted to use the IndigoBlu Mega Flakes. I chose Manchester Tart for my card. These flakes are so much fun to use and so easy too!

Here is my card...

Didn't I tell you these flakes are AWESOME!

I used a stamp from IndigoBlu called Christmas Tree Cupcake.

I stamped the cupcake onto black cardstock in the usual way using the Megaflakes and carefully cut around the image which I mounted onto 3D foam pads so it can sit proudly on top of the background.

The background was created using the gorgeous new Romantic text stamp from Stampotique Originals.

I inked up the stamp using a Metallic Paint Dabber from A sprinkle of imagination and stamped it directly onto white cardstock. Cleaning my stamp straight away!

The Christmas Tree Cupcake was embellished with some of the scrummy Prima crystals and layered onto black cardstock with a little touch of shabby stitching added.

And there we have it! My first Christmas card !!!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Hope you can play along with the Daring Cardmakers colour challenge.

 Happy creating, Gez xx

4 comments:

  1. oooo this is just GORGEOUS my lovely! I must fish my mega flakes out now!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that Christmas tree Cupcake. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Gez. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glitz and glam, Gez! Perfect design for the gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx