Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #172 Spotlight

Time for another great challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog. This week the lovely Arwen has got a fabulous challenge for you!

While I may have gone out on a limb here and slightly off course, I decided to 'spotlight' my word instead of stamping it straight onto my card. I hope you like it Arwen!


 Stamps used: Romek, Romantic text & discombobulated from the Barcode Text #2 stamp

The background to my card was created using acrylic paints. I then stamped France's gorgeous Romantic text stamp onto the background using Stazon ink.

Romek was stamped and fussy cut onto white cardstock and coloured with Copic pens. I stamped discombobulated (don't you just love that word!) onto a scrap of painted card, inked the edges and layered it with some more pieces of scrap card. Finishing off with some stitching around the outside edges.

Thank you for calling, the Design Team have lots more inspiration to share with you. I hope you can join us and enter the challenge to win one of 2 $30 gift certificates to spend online at Stampotique Originals.

  Happy creating, Gez


7 comments:

  1. A delightfully funny card, Gez! I must admit to loving Romek, and you have used that stamp perfectly here. Great coloring skills from you, as always. Nice stitched border ties it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Your card gave me a laugh, I love it! Way to go with this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Gez - I love it <3
    The image is so cute and I love your background! Awesome!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Gez! I think we should all use discombobulated at least once a day lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gez, I love that background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Gez!! :D Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab background and great composition - he looks fab with the balloons about to lift him up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx