Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #175 In the words of ... Edgar Allan Poe

Time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

This week our hostess Kay has come up with a fabulous idea for this weeks theme... in the words of Edgar Allan Poe

Here is my card...



Great challenge Kay! Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations. Hope you can join in the fun! See HERE for full details of how to enter the challenge and to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

  Happy creating, Gez


6 comments:

  1. just been having a catch up with the gorgeous creations on your blog.. hope you're all ok xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx