Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 5 December 2014

A sprinkle of imagination ~ 12 Designers of Christmas

Happy Friday everyone!

I am really excited, thrilled and delighted to be invited to be a part of the fabulous event over at the A sprinkle of imagination creative blog running throughout December 2014.

Here's a sneak peek of my project...


 For full details, please pop over to the creative blog. 

Like the advert says, there is a lot of creativeness from fabulous top designers you won't want to miss!

(click on link...)

A really big Thank YOU! to everyone at A sprinkle of imagination 

xxx

Have a great weekend. Gez


4 comments:

  1. It's beeeautiful Gez. ..love your art and I need one now, lol!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, you are free of the captcha! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you created over at the ASOI blog and the fact that you shared what you used to create it too - not many crafters do that! I hope you have a lovely Christmas and thank you for the fabulous inspiration Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx