Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #176 Anything Goes

It's that time again!

Time for a brand NEW challenge from the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

This week our very special Kim has got a great challenge for you! Anything Goes!

Here is my card...


Stamps used: Cocoa BirdMemo Page & Sun Design

I really enjoyed making this card! I've used the lovely Arwen McCullen's fabulous memo page as a high wire for Kira's gorgeous birdie!

I hope you like it too!

And remember, ANYTHING is POSSIBLE!

Gez xx



4 comments:

  1. Being a coffee lover and someone often on "the edge," I can help but love your card creation today! How clever of you to have used just a portion of Arwen's "Memo Page" to create your high wire! Great stitching elements to frame it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, coffee is my "go to" first thing in the morning! I love your card here, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! That quote is so true! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one made me smile big Gez. What a wonderful idea and beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx