Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy Everything!!

I'm back on my blog after the Christmas break with new vigor and some exciting news!!

I am honoured and delighted to have been invited to join the IndigoBlu design team for the next couple of months. I can also let the cat out of the bag and say I've had great pleasure in making samples using some of the brand NEW designs due for release very soon and my samples can be seen at the CHA show in Amercia what an honour! Happy Dance time!!

Welcome to my blog if this is your first time, I hope you enjoy your visit. This is me! Mum, photographer, mixed media artist, crochet addict, cook and chief bottle washer! I'm 47 and live in the beautiful west Pennine moors of east Lancashire in a quiet little village. Altho, life is rarely quiet in our household!! We are surrounded by lovely countryside and like to make the most of it each weekend! 

I share my life with my gorgeous family and fluff ball Smudge! 

Hi xx


Being the NEW kid on the block I wanted to give everything I received a run for it's money especially the acrylic paints (see here) (Being a mixed media artist I am always on the look out for new colours and value for my money, these paints deliever both and definately do not disapoint) Not only do the paints have fabulous colour names they are thick and creamy (but not too thick!) and choc full of pigment, they blend beautiful and most importantly for me they are virtually ordourless.

On the card below, I blended some of the acrylic paints and had my first offical play with the famous Mega Flakes and Flitter glue (see here) The stamp used is one of the soon to be new releases isn't it PERFECT!


On my next sample I can share a sneak peek with you using more of the delicious acrylic paints, flakes and a simply adorable brand NEW stamp all on a 12"x12" canvas. A real treat to work on!


My last sneak peek for now! Another canvas using mainly acrylic paints I wanted to make something intutive and really get to know the paint range, this was the most fun ever!!!!!


I can see the next few months being a real treat! What a great start to 2015!

Wishing all my visitors a peaceful, Happy New Year.

 Best wishes & lots of love, Gez 

 (Happy creating ♥♥)

Stay safe xxo


8 comments:

  1. At last the wait is over! :) Huge congrats Gez. Look forward to seeing your creations :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations looking forward to seeing your projects, the new stamps are fabulous aren't they ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo many congratulations my lovely! They have fabulous products don't they and I look forward to seeing what you do with them, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond thrilled to know you are on board with the IB team! LOVE your samples and how fantastic that they will get to travel the globe over the coming months. Looking forward to see where your imagination will take you next with all these super designs. I know it's going to be fantastic. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Gez, and well deserved!! Look forward to seeing what you get up to!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you on the team hun, your work is even better 'in the flesh' so to speak :) Congrats hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I looove Indigo Blue and I'll be looking forward to see what you make of their motives. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gez! Here you are! Well, firstly congratulations! The are wonderful examples and what an honour to have your work at CHA - quite right too! I feel a right nana for not knowing where to find you - you are still in my sidebar as Dragonfly Dreams - I just assumed you had defected to face book!!! Big, big hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx