Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

IndigoBlu ~ January challenge ~ Touch of red

It's a very exciting Wednesday for me this week! It's my first time joining all the lovely IndigoBlu Belles showcasing their beautiful creations using some of the latest stamps, paints and the lovely brand new range of papers for their monthly blog challenge over at the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog!

On the 21st of each month IndigoBlu launch a new monthly challenge 'to let your creativity run wild' (I quote!) and win IndigoBlu prizes. You can find full details of what and how you can enter HERE! 

This month they would like you to add a touch of red to your creation. Brilliant as St. Valentines Day will fall into this months challenge! I made this card with my daughter in mind as she is in the middle of exams right now and not at home for me to give her a hug!


 my card..


I loved making this card! I am honoured and priviledged to be joining IndigoBlu at a very busy time.. (or is it always like this!!) Have you seen the video's coming out of CHA taken at the IndigoBlu stand, oh my word their Design Team is so talented and all the NEW stamps and papers, oh, my!

I am surrounded by brand new stamp designs, the most beautiful paints (which you can water down and turn into your own paint sprays, how COOL is that!) and now some of the most beautiful papers I have ever seen. Not forgetting the lovely MEGA flakes, have you played with them? Where have they been all my life!!!

Better give you my card details before I completely melt !!!

For the background of my card I cut into a sheet from the Vintage Memories 12"x12" cardstock pack. I can't tell you just how hard that was, it should be against the law!! These papers are soon to be added to their ONLINE shop.

Then I stamped directly onto the cardstock using StazOn Jet Black ink and over stamped but just slightly off a second time using FlitterGlu and a gorgeous brand new heart stamp soon to be released. 

I used the beautiful Chocolate Box MEGA flakes (nom, nom, nom!) over the top of the FlitterGlu and did the biz with the little scoochy sponge!

I stamped the heart stamp for a 3rd time, this time onto scrap cardstock and painted it with Ruby Slippers and then clear embossed the heart and cut it out to add to my card.

I really hope you can join in with this fun challenge. I look forward to calling by your blog and saying 'hi'. Please pop over to the Challenge Blog to see lots more beautiful inspiration from the Design Team.

   Happy creating, Gez



4 comments:

  1. One word... GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the double stamping with the ink and flake and the way you've used some of the new papers here. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got a signal!! This is fabulous Gez - sheer brilliance!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx