Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 January 2015

Lost in thought...

I am delighted to be showcasing a canvas over on the IndigoBlu Blog today that I created for CHA January 2015.


Sadly, I didn't get many photographs before sending my samples away but isn't this girl just the sweetest EVER!

I'd love you to pop over to the blog if you get the chance. There is SO MUCH going on right now!! Lots & lots of fabulous new releases and the Design Team have so much creativity to share with you!


 Thank you for calling. 
Wishing you a super weekend. 
Keep warm. Gez xx


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful my lovely and really reminds me of a photo of Rach that you took a while ago. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, this is gorgeous! The girl has such a wistful look and your background suits it perfectly! Hope you don't have too much snow! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so is that stamp, and the new ones :) Have a fab weekend, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx