Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 January 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #179 Punny and or Funny!

There's a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. Our hostess Kathi Rerek has got a cracker of a challenge for you!

Here is what Kathi says... e.e. cummings said "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." Puns and word play always make me smile.  Really good puns make me laugh.  Create a project that makes YOU smile.

I've made a bookmark for my little boy!!

We've just started reading the Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling and my bookmark is in honour of Hedwig!




I created a simple background using Distress Inks then stamped directly onto the bookmark using Romantic Text, Splattered Mug and Stars from the Design Cube.

Wee Owl was stamped and embossed onto plain cardstock then added to a branch of the Tree.

I hope you like my bookmark! Now to surprise my little boy when he opens the book!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance and thank you for all the lovely comments and likes on Facebook. I appreciate you taking the time to call.

  Happy weekend, Gez


3 comments:

  1. He is going to.....Looove it Gezzy.....I looove it ☺xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a pun! This is sure to make both of you smile each time you start to read! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx