Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #180 Painted Background

It's Wednesday again! And time for a brand NEW challenge from Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. This week our lovely hostess Corrie has got a challenge right up my street!!

Here is what Corrie has to say... My first love in crafting is paint.  So, today I would like you all to use paint in your background.  Doesn't matter what paint or how you apply it, just have fun!

What could be nice than that!! Spending a little time with your favourite paints!

I've made a tag for this weeks challenge using some of my favourite colours. I hope you can join in the fun!

 my tag... 


I created a simple background using acrylic paint and a dry brush. HazelHeart was stamped, fussy cut, coloured and added to my tag. Along with Arwen's Goth Chandelier (I think the bad weather is making it swing so much!!)

You are the truest friend was stamped directly onto the tag using Archival ink.

A little stitching and a lovely bow and my tag is ready for posting!

Thank you for calling. I hope you can join in the fun!

  Happy creating, Gez 


10 comments:

  1. your tag turned out stunning! Love how you used the acrylic paints on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw this is so sweet Gez....love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful, I love it and love the use of the chandelier too. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag, Gez! The chandelier hanging normally would have been just fine, but, as if it were swinging, it is a point of interest and a great supporting element! Hazel is a dear friend in my collection of Stampotique stamps, so I love her here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you here Gez ♥ great tag love that turquoise colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Gez, she looks so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I've missed a lot! I absolutely adore this! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, I love your tag and I think the chandelier is perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely Gez, I love your swinging chandelier too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez! :D
    This is a fabulous tag, so cute and perfect, I ADORE it!!! Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx