Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Colour Splash #178

Hello and Welcome!

... to the second challenge of 2015 over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog our very own lovely Kaz has set a colourful challenge for you!

Here is what Kaz has to say... I'd like to see some bright colours to cheer us up in the dim days of January

Great challenge Kaz!

Here is my card for the challenge.. 


To make the colour splash more effective I kept the background clean and white.. not easy when you are a messy crafter like me but somehow I managed it this time!

I stamped Happy, Happy, Happy onto an already inky piece of cardstock and cut each letter out to add to the card.

The 3 little well wishers '3 in a round' were stamped directly onto the card and each given Happy Head Appliances to wear.

I then grabbed the words... to you! from the Happy Birthday to you! sentiment to complete my card.


I hope like my card it was fun to make, perfect at this time of the year!

Thank you for calling. I hope you can join us this month over at the Designers Challenge blog where you can find full entry details and how you can win a $30 gift certificate. Good luck!

 Happy creating, Gez




Stamps used: 

8 comments:

  1. Definitely cheered me up - but then I'm so glad to have found you again so that's part of it too!(left you comments on previous 2 posts!)
    Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Gez, you always manage to make your cards into works of art! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splodgy CAS background, how awesome is that! I love putting hats onto 3 in a round, total party animals lol. A gorgeous smiley card:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Gez, the colours look scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Gez, gorgeous colours though I have no idea how you kept your base card so clean! Love the guys hats by the way, the world would be a much better place if we all wore party hats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny that you and KAz both chose teh banners to carry some of your bright colours! Fab quirky card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Gez, loving their hats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx