Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 21 February 2015

IndigoBlu ~ February challenge ~ spring greens

Hi there, it's the 21st of the month! That can only mean one thing over at IndigoBlu, it's time for a brand NEW challenge.

This month they have a lovely Spring greens challenge HERE and would like to see you creating something with spring green in mind!

What a lovely challenge. Here is my card...


I painted a piece of the fabulous Perfect stamping card with Emerald City English Cottage Metallic paint. This paint is so pigment rich and luxurious! The background paper was painted with Peppermint Tea and Frosty Sky using my brayer.

Once the Emerald City paint was dry (and it doesn't take long!) I stamped randomly using the brand NEW Limor circles and archival black ink. The long element stamp by Limor was stamped onto the circles using the gorgeous silver metallic paint Vodka Martini.

While the paint was drying I hand stamp the sentiment from More than words onto another piece of the perfect stamping card.

Thank you for calling. I hope you like my card. The design team have lots of 'spring green' inspiration to share with you and full challenge details are available HERE 

  Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
 Happy creating, Gez

2 comments:

  1. Great cluster of circles Gez with lots of pattern and textural interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, I adore this colour combination! Such a clever design! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx