Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #181 Oranges & Lemons - use citrus colours

This week over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge Sue Davis is our hostess and has she got a lovely challenge.

Here is what Sue has to say... Ever since I was small I've loved the color yellow and the rest of the citrus colors.  They are just so fresh and always make me feel happy.  So, this week I want you to use citrus colors and spread the happiness! 

What a lovely challenge! We are seeing some lovely entries. Here is my journal page using real lemons stamped into acrylic paint!


The background was created using acrylic paints and a lemon! Journey Collage was stamped onto the background using white embossing powder along with Romantic Text.

Are My Pants Too Tight was stamped, fussy cut and added to the background along with some washi tape and a little sewing.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The challenge is open until the end of the month. For full details SEE HERE. Good luck for the draw!


  Happy creating, Gez


4 comments:

  1. Wow Gez! This is fantastic - a great use for a lemon!! Fabulous colours and I do like the little fella!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Gez. Loving all your layers. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, fab colours and layout. You inspired me to enter too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background, the stamp
    is stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx