Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #182 Love & Hearts

Time for a brand NEW challenge over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week our lovely hostess is Kristen has got a lovely challenge for you! Here is what Kristen has to say... February 14th is Valentines day, so why not create someting that is surrounded with hearts and love...

Lovely challenge Kristen, I can't wait to see everyone's creations... here is mine...


First of all I stamped and embossed Oh Boys ! onto white cardstock.

Then on another piece of cardstock I created a background using acrylic paints and a brayer. I stamped and embossed Daniel's Hearts and coloured them using Copic pens. I then cut a hole in the centre of my cardstock and curled back and inked the edges with Distress Inks.

The sentiment is computer generated. It seemed perfect for the challenge!

I hope you can join in the fun! The challenge is open until the end of the month. Good luck for the draw!

 Happy creating, Gez

 


12 comments:

  1. WOW...coool background Gez. your sentiment made me chuckle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...coool background Gez. your sentiment made me chuckle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's where my friends live too! :-D Fabulous work my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fab, love the guys coming out like that. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect image for a "card burst" - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha very cute- love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Gez, love your sentiment lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card hahahaha, so fun!!!!!! Wonderful sentiment that I share too! :D Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez,
    Fabulous card, and you are right, perfect sentiment.... Great card for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea Gez and it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. On a catch up and so glad I caught this!! It's fabulous Gez! Love that peel back effect - haven't done one of those for ages so you may just see one appearing here soon! He!he! The sentiment is brilliant - in fact I love the whole card! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are totally gorgeous sweetheart! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx