Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #183 Happy Unbirthday!

Happy Sunday! Happy Unbirthday! What a great challenge I'm loving seeing everyone's creations.

This week over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog France Papillon has set a great challenge for you! France would like to see your 'unbirthday' cards. Here's mine...


I am delighted to be sharing my card for this challenge using one of the BRAND NEW stamps by my dear friend Roc Nicholas.

I stamped and embossed Roc's Tree onto white cardstock and went around the edges with Distress Inks. The background was created using acrylic paints and the doodles encouraged after receiving Kate Crane's yummy Journal Soup 2 class for Valentine's Day! I am a reluctant doodler but with Kate's great instructions I've even surprised myself (I am my own worst critic!)

So it's a happy Sunday all round here in the Studio and it's the last day of half term, m'wah!!! Is that good or a bad thing! Lol..

 Happy Sunday & happy creating, Gez ♥

P.s. Have you joined in the Blog Hop fun starting HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! This is gorgeous Gez and I LOVE your doodles. Such a scrummy background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Gez! Love those gorgeous colours and the way you have created this fab background! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx