Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #184 Bring Me Sunshine

Happy Wednesday Stampotique fans!

What a tremendous few days! It's been great seeing all the brand NEW 2015 stamp releases and the lovely creations by the Design Team.

There's still time to join in the fun over at the BLOG HOP. Thanking everyone kind enough to leave a comment on my blog and a big thank you & hello to my brand new followers. Thank YOU!

On with this weeks challenge!

Kaz has got a bright and sunny challenge for you this week. Here is what Kaz has to say...

It's cold in the UK and I can't wait for it to warm up.  Show me something sunny to hopefully encourage the sun to come out.

....... it's certainly cold up North!!!!

Great challenge Kaz, here is my card...


It was snowing while I made this card... yet again! So it was lovely to work with some bright colours!

The background is acrylic paint. The gorgeous NEW Bunny Boy perfect for this challenge as Easter approaches was stamped onto some inky paper, fussy cut and added to my card.

I also used the Sun Design stamp, Daisy, daisy and Believe for the sentiment.... BELIEVE we ARE going TO GET warmer days !!!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. For full challenge details and how to enter please read the following instructions HERE!

Good luck for your chance to be one of our lucky winners this month.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gez and perfect for the challenge. Love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using bunny boy here is perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live how your inky paper brings out bunny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Sunshine - Love it!! Too many grey days lately! Little bunny boy is so cute! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Gez and yes lovely a sunny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx