Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 February 2015

Stampotique Originals BLOG HOP Spring 2015

(Please scroll down to see my latest blog posts, thanking you xx)


Hello and welcome to my blog!

Congratulations if you have been hopping from the start, this is your last port of call! If you are not sure what I'm talking about, please start HERE!

Today we are so excited about the new release for Stampotique Originals!!!  We've been keeping it under wraps for weeks now, but know that some of you got a sneak at one of our new stamp artists. 

Stampotique is thrilled to add to the line-up the designs one of our former team members and popular mixed media artist, Kate Crane (is that squealing we hear amongst you?).  We know you all won't be disappointed with the line-up of stamps from all our artists this go around. 

Are you ready to see some wonderful artwork showcasing some of the new stamps?  There are 50+ new ones being released this time around, so plenty for everyone to choose from (or choose them all). 

Hop along with the design team and 2 special guest bloggers leaving comments along the way.  We will choose 3 random winners from 3 selected blogs along the way to win some goodies. 

We will choose our winners with our next challenge on February 25th.   

You should have arrived here from the gorgeous blog Scrap Bang Wallop owned by the talented Jackie Payne. Don't forget if you get lost anywhere along the way you can go back to the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog to find your way.


Gez Butterworth [YOU ARE HERE!]

Hope you enjoy all the design team creations, 
we can't wait to hear what your favorite new stamps are!


  
WoW! Did I hear correctly? 50+ NEW STAMPS!!! Hope you enjoy all design team creations, we can't wait to hear what your favorite new stamps are!

I hope you have been enjoying the blog hop, what a treat for Stampotique fans everywhere! I'll try not keep you!

I have two creations to share with you today and lots, lots more planned for the coming weeks!

My first creation is a journal page, Kate's stamps were just itching to be inked!


I painted a simple background and once dried over stamped it with the brand NEW Design Cube 2 from France Papillon along with Fax To Wolfgang and also France's first Design Cube using archival ink.

I then hand stamped Kate Crane's gorgeous, GORGEOUS angel Kate's Angel onto white cardstock, coloured her with Copic pens and added her to my page, along with a little stitching around the border and some of my favourite washi tape! 

The sentiment Dream in color seemed perfect for my page! ♥♥♥


My 2nd creation is a greetings card created using some of the fabulous new stamps from Janet Klein.

Again a simple painted background, some doodling and some hot, HOT new stamps!!


I stamped Janet's Stitched Houses onto old book pages, coloured them with watercolour pencils, fussy cut them and added them to my background along with the fabulous NEW (Small Homes) quote. The background stamps used are Crow Line, Fax To Wolfgang and Sun Design.

Lots of inky, messy fun! 

Thank you for calling! Your next stop along the way will be back at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog CONGRATULATIONS! be sure to let us know which are your new favourite stamps!! & Good Luck for the draw!

 I can't wait to see everyone's creations using the new stamps. 

Happy creating, Gez



60 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and what a fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gezzy both projects are so beautiful!! My fav is the first one <3 Love all the colors

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the muted tones, really shows the detail in the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great projects with the new stamps....such a great colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just stunning projects, especially the journal page. Kate's stamps are going to the top of my must-have list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two really GREAT projects to end the blog hop ! I really love them !
    Beautiful stamps, great colours, amazing backgrounds (you call them simple ? They are superbackgrounds!) !
    Thank you for sharing your talent !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gez, your colours are amazing, beautiful projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing simple, my mouth felt open to see all these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To many beauties! That will take a long time to buy what I like..:). And so beautifully used on your card! Like the bright colours; can use a bit off that on a gray day here :) Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous inspiration Gez! So many new stamps I WANT! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo Gez, your art made my mouth water it's so yummy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous! Gez love the 'dream in colour.... '

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your backgrounds Gez and you have used two of my favourite stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your backgrounds and use of color. The angel is very cute and I like how you stamped the houses on print then colored them. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful work gez! hope you are doing well! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are totally gorgeous, I love all those vibrant colours! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to win some of these gorgeous new stamp designs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your colours in the artwork, the new stamps are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved these when I first set eyes on them. Wow and wow. Your color and textures have a perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah what wonderful,lush journal pages,the stamps are shown off to perfection ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

  21. Woooow !!! I'm so excited about all the new designs :) class!

    x sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both your journal page and card, Gez! I think it is the combination of both the background color and the stamps, rather than one or the other. Both are great makes to show off some of the new stamps. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your journal page - great use of that lovely stamp! Awesome new stamps, hard to find a fav!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Gez, you've just made me want to rush out and buy loads of new stamps. Your backgrounds are breathtaking with such vibrant colours. You're a true inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I cannot tell you how beautiful your journal pages are Gez, they are amazing! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gez, your inky messiness is amazing. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your inky paint backgrounds. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two beautiful creations, Gez !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous way to end the hop Gez. I love what you have made here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love love love! Wonderful, love the colors and amazing layers and depth. Thanks for such an awesome Hop!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how colorful these are, and 'dream in color' is the perfect sentiment there. Wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your journal pages!!!! The colors you used were awesome and how you used Kate's stamp. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahhhhhh! These are wonderful Gez, really wonderful. Your backgrounds are fabulous - so vibrant, I LOVE! Thank you so much for using my stamp, it's so exciting to see! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. The backgrounds are stunning adding the images makes the whole project fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  35. Both projects are totally beautiful with those amazing backgrounds that showcase the new stamps so perfectly!

    GREAT WORK!!! (and yes! I yelled!)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful designs and wonderful punches of color! Makes the perfect backdrop for the new stamps. I am in love with so many this release! Gotta start saving my pennies, it's gonna be a huge order!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Two fabulous projects. I LOVE how bright and colourful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, you made two great projects! I love the colorful backgrounds !

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gez, i can't even get over who spectacular your projects are! last but definitely never least!! love your colors and backgrounds, i can stare at them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW! I'm totally blown away by your fabulous designs. Gorgeous colors and details. You have such a wonderful way of showcasing the amazing new stamps! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  41. excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor!!!!! S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!!! absolutely beautiful works of art Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous art! The stamps are all so wonderful. So far, my favs are the bunny stamps Boots, Bunny Boy and Ruff (?) This has been an incredible blog hop with so many wonderful artists-such a treat:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. your backgrounds are amazing! beautiful colors on them and your use of the stamps are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great to finish the blog hop by you Gez... :D
    I adore these two first creations from you!!!! Especially the second one, so cute and so full of gorgeous shades of colour... To tell you the truth, I didn't know what to think about these houses first... but looking at your project, I'm pretty sure that I'd love them haha! And the quote is great too. Have a very happy week-end, hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. great projects Gez, Makes me glad I got the houses. x

    ReplyDelete
  46. great projects Gez, Makes me glad I got the houses. x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the page, love the background, love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  48. loved the colors you used in both projects!! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  49. You have used the two stamps that I love the most from this new collection and I love your backgrounds. There is so much going on in them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  50. WOW! Your backgrounds are GORGEOUS!!!
    I LOVE your creations! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow Gez! Love the vibrant backgrounds for those fab new stamps! Splendid stuff!!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi Gez! I'm actually doing a random stroll along the Stampotique New Release Hop :) You're not my last stop, it's fun to mix it up that way ;) :) I just love your creations that you've shared here! Your painted backgrounds in both your art journal page and card are fabulous! I love bright colors and these projects just say HAPPY!! Kate's Angel is just lovely and those stitched houses are way to sweet! Very versatile images and I'm loving everything that I've been seeing in the Hop--I'll basically need them all!! :) Happy Blog Hop!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  53. when it comes to stamping in journals or making cards messy backgrounds are wonderful!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm in love with these little house stamps and your pages are AMAZING!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  55. You certainly have shown Kate's wonderful angel in her very best, colourful light. Wonderful creative backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow! love the background on the journal page. So bright and colorful. Perfect match with Kate's angel!!! Beautiful card too! Love the stitched houses. Want them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful backgrounds! I love Kate's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Gez your samples are always stunning. You are a true artist. Love how you showcased the new stamps. Thank you to Stampotique for a wonderful blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx