Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 16 March 2015

Daring Cardmakers ~ The Great Daring Cardmakers Bake Off

Don't faint!! I've made a card for the Daring Cardmakers. It seems like forever since I joined in with the dares!

This week Dawn has got a sweet dare for you!!!

Here is my entry!


I've used some scrummy stamps from Stampotique Originals. Just perfect for this little card!

Thank you for calling & leave a comment if you get the chance, this post was scheduled for last Friday, life got very complicating very quickly, thankful to be coming out the other side today! 

Hope you can join in the dare!

Have a great week. Gez xx




9 comments:

  1. Oooooh! (or is it Wooooh!) Love this Gez! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't I know it had to be a Stampotique stamp! I loooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you know me too well Svenja! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet with just the right hint of sour! Such a great card Gez. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx