Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 26 March 2015

IndigoBlu Butterfly canvas ~ sneak peek!


 sneak peek!


I am delighted and excited to be sharing a canvas with you today that I created back in January this year over on the IndigoBlu blog.. see (HERE!)

Many, many thanks to everyone who took the time to call at the IndigoBlu blog last week and see my first post. Thank you for your kind words and lovely comments. Much love, Gez xx





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gez. Love the colours. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gez. Love the colours. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gez,

    Your creations are gorgeous!!!!
    Love them all!!

    Ellenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful my lovely! Well done you!!!! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just left on comment on your canvas Gez, superb!!!! :) Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx