Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 21 March 2015

IndigoBlu ~ March challenge ~ Off the edge

I am delighted to be sharing a card with you today for the brand NEW challenge over at the IndigoBlu challenge blog.

Their latest challenge is called 'Off the edge'!

Here is my card...


I created a background for the card using the beautiful English Cottage acrylic artists paints. These are so rich in pure pigment and a joy to use.

I stamped the gorgeous Caitlin by Kay Halliwell-Sutton onto more painty cardstock using Stazon ink and clear embossing powder. I just love the sentiment by AA Milne that accompanies Caitlin, one of my favourites!

For my 'off the edge' bit I stamped Limor Webber's A5 cirlces stamp set onto black cardstock and used the Flitterglu & Mega Flakes (Sheffield Steel flakes) to make the circles 'POP'!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

For full challenge details please see the IndigoBlu Challenge blog.

  Happy creating, Gez


3 comments:

  1. Oh, and also this card is very beautiful!! Have a lovely week Gez, hugs&love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the whole look of this Gez! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx