Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 March 2015

Neon swing card!

Well, I'm trying to be Queen of everything today!! And combining the latest Stampotique Designers challenge with the brand new dare from the Daring Cardmakers!!

The Daring Cardmakers want you to get swinging and include something that swings on your creation! A bit poor I know (but I'm having a rough week!!) the gorgeous Queen of Everything is wearing a swinging necklace! As for the bonus points... I have included circlces!!

Over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog my lovely teamie Astrid has got the best challenge ever... right up my street!! To use NEON on your card.... hope you like it!



                         Wishing everyone a happy weekend with lots of creative time!

                                                          Love Gez xx


13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gez, I love bright colours with a white pop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez this is super fun, super beautiful. Your layers are wonderful. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bright background and she's carrying of that big pendant in a very queenly fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the background and her necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the background and her necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS Queen and card Gez, I adore it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez this is fabulous, I love your background and the neclace is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the Queen of selfmade backgrounds to me =). Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone xxxx

    This was such a fun project to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh gosh, those colours are fantastic......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now normally I'm not a fan of neon but you got me hooked with this one Gez! LOVE that background! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx