Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 9 March 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #185 Use numbers or a number

Finally! I can share my card with you for the latest Stampotique Designers challenge, hosted by the lovely Jackie Payne over at Scrap Bang Wallop.

Jackie would like us all to include numbers on our creations. Here is what she has to say...

Numbers have been around for a very long time!  They feature so much in our lives!  I would like you to incorporate a minimum of one number into your project!  I hope you have fun!

I certainly did! I made a very special card for a VERY SPECIAL person in my life, my daughter!

I am so, so proud of her and all that she has become so far, along with lots of other good attributes, she is kind, caring and compassionate. I have loved her from since before she was born.

For my daughter! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling

 continue shining brightly

  oxoxoxox




As soon as I saw Daniel Torrente's new girlie Skiddy I thought of my daughter !!! It's the hair and skinny body!!!!! Sorry, darling :D

I coloured Rachel Skiddy.. with my trusty Copic pens, added the Happy Birthday to you! sentiment to the card and sent it off First Class in the post, sadly, I haven't seen my daughter since Christmas and I've at least a couple of more weeks to wait yet..... oh, my heart aches !!

There's still time to join in the numbers challenge as it will stay open until the end of the month, remember to add the challenge number #185 to your entry and you are in with a chance to win one of two $30 gift certificates to spend at Stampotique Originals

  Good luck!

 Gez ♥

3 comments:

  1. First off, a very Happy Birthday to Rachel. I hope she has a fabulous day and year.
    Secondly, this card is gorgeous, I love every bit of it and I'm sure she did too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every right to be so very proud of your girlie! She has grown into a beautiful young woman, just like her Mum. Please pass on my hugs and bestest wishes for a fantastic birthday? A beautiful card made with love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rachel!! A beautiful card Gez! It took me ages to come to terms with not always seeing the boys on their birthdays! (probably should say taking me!!! Lol!) hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx