Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #186 ~ Stars

Time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog and this week our lovely hostess Carol has got a beautiful theme for you! 

Here is what Carol has to say... feature stars this week, one or more on your arty creation. As part of your background or a main feature it's up to you. Just Have fun with the challenge.... 


I've made a journal page for the challenge this week and took advantage to get a photograph while the sun was shining the other day!

The background is simple acrylic paints with a bit of added texture from the Gesso underneath the painty layer!

I stamped the gorgeous Hold On Tight from Kate Crane onto white cardstock, coloured her with Copic pens and added her to the page along with the beautiful Aborigine sentiment, we are all visitors..

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in with the challenge this week.

  Happy creating, Gez xx


9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gez, I love your textured background and the sentiment is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are all visitors in some form , its a beautiful sentiment for a beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and I love your sayings, it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply gorgeous! I love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Gez, you'e done it again! Absolutely beautiful work my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture on this is just gorgeous, love how it turned out and the colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The texture on this is just gorgeous, love how it turned out and the colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the delicate way you've added stars to this and those little drips of pink on the background. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx