Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #188 Favourite Background Technique

Good morning from a rather wet & soggy East Lancashire today! Sunshine and showers! No, just showers!!

I am delighted to be sharing a tag with you that I've created for the brand NEW Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Nellie is our gorgeous hostess this week and she would like you to share with us and use your favourite background technique.

Being a classic Gemini both twins like to have their say, it depends on how I am feeling at the time but one of the first techniques I learnt and one I always go back to is using Distress Inks, water and a non stick craft sheet. BLISS! I love how you get different results each time.

Hope you like my tag...


Someone has been busy with the scissors!!! Doesn't he look.... FaBuLouS!

A beautiful but simple tag using some of the brand new stamps from Stampotique Originals. For the background I used the Fabulous stamp from Carol's Collection along with the gorgeous Romantic Text by France Papillon.

The new girl Penelope is just the BEST! Not sure I trust her with a pair of scissors though!!!

I'm sure her little buddy from the Dog Cube trusts her! ;-))

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The Design Team have been very creative sharing their favourite techniques with you. I hope you can join in the fun!

There's also two $30 gift certificates to spend in store on stamps! Swooon!!

 Good Luck for the draw!

 Gez xx


10 comments:

  1. I think that doggy is relieved he has short hair!! Gorgeous as always Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also one of my favorite techniques I love the distress paints, they make wonderful backgrounds and yours here is no acception, It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag and background is perfect with these two. And thanks for the reminder that it's time to call the groomer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Gez! Ab Fab indeed! One of my fave techniques too - always a surprise!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag, I do hope Penelope isn't really a dog groomer!! Hope the sun is shining for you today xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Gez, love the torn book pages, now take the scissors away from her! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work with those scissors! Love the little strip of altered book page too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. From my experience the most recommended Bitcoin exchange service is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx