Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

IndigoBlu ~ April Challenge ~ One layer

I'm not quite sure where April is disappearing to but it's the 21st already!?!! And time for a brand NEW challenge over at the IndigoBlu blog.

For this months challenge the Design Team would like you create something using just one layer.

Here is my card...


For my card I have used one of the brand new images and sentiments from the Funny Bird A5 red rubber stamp set. I stamped the image straight onto the card using Jet Black StazOn ink pads and gently edged around the card using different colours of Stazon ink and one of the Ink Splats stamps from Limor Webber's Signature range.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine!

  Happy creating, Gez 


2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!! LOVE this Gez!!! Great stamp too :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment - so funny!! I also adore chickens, used to sit and watch ours when I was little and still like to visit farms with hens!! Hope this weather means we are in for a warm Summer! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx