Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #190 Stitches

A house in the woods! We ALL need a DREAM!

My tag for the brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers blog.

Our lovely hostess Coby would like to see some 'stitching' on your creations this week.

I hope you have fun with this challenge. I know I did!


For the main image I used one of Janet Klein's Stitched Houses, perfect for a stitching challenge!

The background was created using Distress Inks and Bla Bla Bla, (don't listen to the voices, Dream!) Spidergrass and Dandelion Duo stamps. I also couldn't resist adding a spot of washi tape!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you {HERE}. I hope you can join in the fun!

  Happy creating, Gez


10 comments:

  1. Fabby tag Gez :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tag Gez, the colours are perfect for Spring and the washi tape is lovely as is your sewing, i am liking how much of it there is:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Tag Gez, the colours are perfect for Spring and the washi tape is lovely as is your sewing, i am liking how much of it there is:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Gez, I love that washi tape too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty tag Gez, I love the wash tape and the house it all works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Gez, I love the washi tape too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Gez, ultra sweet. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pop of colour with the washi ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Gez!! Love the combination of colours too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx