Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #192 Springs

Time for a BRAND NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week our lovely hostess Val would like you to include a spring somehow on your design. Here is my card...


I so love this sentiment and Buru seemed just perfect for my little garden scene. He so reminds me of one of my sons but I'm not saying which one!!! Hehe..

I hope you have fun with this challenge.

  Happy creating, Gez


8 comments:

  1. Great fun card Gez! :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with your sentiment Gez, made me smile when i read it! Buru is perfect for your garden, loving the spring in his step :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that looks slightly painful, never a truer sentiment!!
    Love it Gez, great fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so fun. Love the card you created this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Gez, brilliant sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun ! love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! I love this Gez!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx