Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 3 May 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge #193 Polka Dots

Samantha Read is our talented hostess this week over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

Sam would like us to get our 'polka' on !!

Here is my card...


Loved making this! Thank you Sam for a fantastic challenge ♥

I started with a painty acrylic background, as always! 

 and the lovely Honeycomb background 

I stamped Midge directly onto my card and gave her a little heart 
from Daniel's Hanging Hearts stamp.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Please pop over to the Challenge Blog to see lots of gorgeous
inspiration from the Design Team and full entry rules.

Good luck for the draw!

Gez xx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dottyness Gez :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! The background is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gez….you certainly know how to Polka!! This is fabulous! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx